Whether it's unsightly filamentous algae or harmful cyanobacteria, the SePRO algaecide solutions featured here provide effective, economical management for tough-to-treat algae in your lake or pond.
Pond Management 101
- The best results are attained when an integrated approach is taken
- Keep fertility away from ponds to prevent runoff
- Use fertility with low or no phosphorus to prevent feeding algae
- Leave a buffer of natural plant species around ponds
- Limit geese population
- Use dyes to limit light penetration to algae and weeds, every 30 days
SePRO Corporation has been a leader for the past 20 years in acquiring, developing, manufacturing and marketing value-added products, especially aquatic products. The aquatic products outlined here represent the most dependable tools available today for successfully managing aquatic weeds, algae and water quality.