Phoslock® Plus SeClear* Solution
Reduce algaecide input and applications by up to 70% while providing a better solution for phosphorus and algae management. Incorporate strategic applications of Phoslock plus SeClear as needed during the growing season to improve algae control and water quality.
Phoslock Use Guidelines
- Static to no flow; use the low rate of Phoslock
- Intermittent flow, stormwater/retention pond; use the high rate of Phoslock
Note: For high flow water bodies, contact your SePRO Aquatic Specialist.
- Low (Mesotrophic): Periodic algae blooms, phosphorus levels <25 ppb
- Moderate (Eutrophic): Frequent algae blooms/mats, cyanobacteria levels >10,000 cells/mL, phosphorus levels 25 - 96 ppb
- High (Hypereutrophic): Persistent and chronic algae blooms, cyanobacteria >20,000 cells/mL, phosphorus levels >96 ppb
For more information about Phoslock plus SeClear, contact your SePRO Aquatic Specialist or call 1-800-419-7779.
*Trademarks of SePRO Corporation. Phoslock is a registered trademark of Phoslock Water Solutions, Ltd. Always read and follow label directions.