Delivering performance and application flexibility, K-Tea's chelated copper formula is the best choice for eliminating troublesome planktonic and filamentous algae from a variety of water bodies including golf course and ornamental ponds. Years of use have proven K-Tea® to be an ideal go-to for eradicating green and blue-green algae.
At the First Sign
- Apply K-Tea® at the first sign of algal bloom for quick, effective control
- Combine with herbicides for broad-spectrum control of nuisance algae and aquatic weeds
- Use on a wide range of algae, including Cyanophyceae (blue-green), Chlorophyceae (green), Diatomaceae (diatoms), and Protozoa (flagellates)
Enhanced Flexibility, Without Sacrificing Efficacy
- Can be applied in a variety of ways on or beneath the water surface for broad-spectrum control of green and blue-green algae
- Ideal for use anywhere algae presents a problem water treated with K-Tea® is immediately available for recreation, drinking, livestock watering, and irrigating golf courses, crops, and ornamental plants
- Effective even in hard water
For more information
For more information about K-Tea Algaecide or assistance in designing a treatment prescription, contact a SePRO Technical Specialist. May not be registered in all states. Always read and follow directions.