Are aquatic weeds making your waterbodies unsightly and unusable? Komeen® provides consistent and reliable control of many nuisance weeds (such as Hydrilla, Egeria and Southern Naiad and more) in a wide variety of application situations.
Komeen® Aquatic Herbicide is ideal for quick, targeted control of nuisance submersed and floating aquatic weeds. Providing consistent and reliable post-emergent control for ornamental ponds, Komeen's unique chemistry can also effectively control copper-sensitive algae in treated water bodies.
Unique Features, Unmatched Benefits Designed for surface or sub-surface application, Komeen® is a post-emergent herbicide and should be applied directly to undesired foliage. Highly susceptible treated weeds, such as hydrilla, Brazilian elodea ,or elodea, should sink below surface within 7 daysand often in as little as 3 days. Less susceptible species or heavy infestations may require longer contact time or higher doses.
- Faster uptake can deliver the visual results needed, even with demanding or short timelines
- Targeted control for spot-treatment of tough or unsightly weeds
- Copper chemistry allows for flexible application around ornamentals and turf
- Liquid formulation for longer shelf life
- Effective even in hard water
- Komeen® may also be tank-mixed with other herbicides for increased broad-range nuisance weed control
- Komeen® carries no restrictions for post-treatment water use
For more information
For more information about Komeen Aquatic Herbicide or assistance in designing a treatment prescription, contact a SePRO Technical Specialist. May not be registered in all states. Always read and follow directions.