Pak 27, an effective non-copper and environmentally compatible algaecide, delivers both selective and broad-spectrum algae control.
Effective, Reactive Control
Approved for the selective control of cyanobacteria in lakes, ponds, drinking water reservoirs, aquaculture and wastewater, Pak® 27's active ingredient, sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate, creates a powerful oxidation reaction that destroys algal cell membranes and chlorophyll, providing immediate algae control.
Pak 27 is the ideal choice to keep your lakes, fishing and stock ponds, aquaculture sites, and other private water bodies pleasing to the eye and safe for enjoyment.
Pak 27 offers
- Reactive control, apply when algal growth first appears
- Control of sensitive green algae and diatoms
- Integration with Captain* XTR or other SePRO algaecides to optimize the control of tough to control algae
- NSF/ANSI Standard 60 Certification for use in drinking water supplies at maximum-labeled rates
- Organic Materials Reviews Institute (OMRI) certification for Organic use
- U.S. EPA registration algaecide/algaestat
- Option to be used with Phoslock® phosphorus locking technology to provide an integrated approach for the control of nuisance algae and reduction of phosphorus pollution
- No fishing, drinking, swimming, or irrigation restrictions, Pak® 27 is even safe to use in water bodies with Koi and trout
Pak® 27 is Organic Materials Reviews Institute (OMRI) certified for Organic use.
For more information
For more information about PAK 27 Algaecide or assistance in designing a treatment prescription, contact a SePRO Technical Specialist. May not be registered in all states. Always read and follow directions.