Ideal for control of submersed, emersed, and floating plants in and around ponds, lakes, reservoirs, non-irrigation canals, ditches, marshes, and wetlands, Renovate® provides rapid, systemic controlof susceptible plants.
Systemic, Broad-Spectrum Control
Delivering triclopyr, Renovate's active ingredient, throughout the plant's leaves and stems, Renovate® interferes with the metabolism of most dicot (broadleaf) plants, while having little to no impact on most monocots (grassy type species).
Excellent Tool for Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Programs
- Targets submersed, emersed, and floating nuisance plants
- Foliar/surface applications provide highly effective control of purple loosestrife, water hyacinth, water primrose, and other emersed or floating plants
- Sub-surface applications control submerged weeds such as Eurasian watermilfoil in large target areas or shallow waters
- Carries no restrictions on recreational use such as swimming or fishing, or livestock consumption
- May be used near active, potable water intakes
Also in a Granular Formulation
SePRO's Renovate OTF is a dust-free, odorless, easy-to-apply granule. Remove unwanted weeds along shorelines, dock and swimming areas for one year or longer by spreading the granules over the weed infested areas. The granular formulation is effective at any water depth. Renovate OTF stays on target and eliminates unwanted lake weeds.
Carrying no restrictions on recreational use such as swimming or fishing, or livestock consumption, Renovate may be used near active, potable water intakes. See label for specific precautions.
For more information
For more information about Renovate Aquatic Herbicide or assistance in designing a treatment prescription, contact a SePRO Technical Specialist. May not be registered in all states. Always read and follow directions.
Renovate is a registered trademark of Dow AgroSciences, LLC.